If like me, you occasionally need to copy Trello boards to create a new Agile Sprint the same as the last, it can be annoying clearing out all the duplicated tickets with it.
And you can’t just click on, “delete list” and permanently delete a list, because it doesn’t exist.
So the fastest way I’ve found to do it is this way…
* Select each ticket (using the keyboard arrow keys)
* Press `c` to archive each one (it archives it)
* Use the arrow key to navigate to the next one
* Once they’re done, Press `w`
* > archived tickets
* Select `Delete`, `Delete` from there
It’s all a lot less mouse or keyboard work
I wonder if you could write a Google Chrome plugin to sort it…?